Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, any affiliate, subsidiary or related company of those Foodstuffs entities, and any Foodstuffs member franchisee store (together, Foodstuffs) collects and holds personal information in accordance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1993 (Privacy Act).
To register as a Raeward Fresh Online customer, you will need to provide us with certain personal information, which may include your name, postal and delivery address, email address and phone number.
In addition, in the course of using Raeward Fresh Online once registered, we may collect various other information from you, including demographic information (e.g. age, gender), mobile location data, order information (e.g. your preferences, purchases and returns history) and other information that we request.
If you do not provide us with some of this information then you may not be able to access some or all of the services available through Raeward Fresh Online.
1. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By registering to use Raeward Fresh Online, you agree that Foodstuffs may collect, store and use any of your personal information including to do any of the following:
- to contact you about your use of Raeward Fresh Online and any order you have placed;
- to process and make your order available for collection;
- identify and determine the benefits, offers or promotions that may be of interest to you, your family or household based on what you like to buy;
- provide you (or allow a third party to provide you) via email, online or post with details of special offers, discounts, prize draws, loyalty programmes, competitions and information about products or services offered by Raeward Fresh or other brands that may be of interest to you, your family or household;
- help you complete any application by you to join Foodstuffs’ loyalty programmes;
- conduct research related to your supermarket shopping;
- use your personal information for other Foodstuffs marketing and promotional purposes;
- take actions required to keep your information secure;
- enhance your overall shopping experience at Raeward Fresh or Raeward Fresh Online;
- undertake data analytics, insights or data mining (including the anonymisation or aggregation of your personal information with other data to identify patterns and trends, and use the full benefit of that analysis); and
- such other purposes we make known to you at the time of collection.
In doing so, your personal information may be combined with other personal information held by Foodstuffs, our partners and service providers.back to top
2. DISCLOSURE IF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By registering to use Raeward Fresh Online, you agree that Foodstuffs may share your personal information for any of the purposes listed in the above section to any entity within Foodstuffs or to agents, suppliers or partners working on behalf of or with Foodstuffs (such as mailing and research companies), provided that unless required by law, we will not otherwise disclose your information to a third party.
To process your payments for Products through Raeward Fresh Online, your personal information relating to credit or debit card payments will be processed by our appointed payment provider who may hold those details.
back to top
3. COOKIES AND TRACKING
back to top
4. ANALYSIS TOOLS
We use various app, web and/ or email analytics tools to collect information through Raeward Fresh Online e.g. the number of visitors per day or the average amount of time spent on Raeward Fresh Online. The information we collect through the use of analytics providers (e.g. Google or Apple) is anonymous and is not personal to you. Emails we send to you may also include a code that measures or determine what you do when you receive it and whether you respond.
back to top
5. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to prevent unauthorised access to your information. However, you acknowledge that security of the transmission of data over the internet can never be guaranteed. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Foodstuffs will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss if any third party gains unauthorised access to your information.
back to top
6. ACCESSING, CORRECTING AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Under the Privacy Act you have the right of access to and correction of your personal information that we hold about you, and to have that information corrected and/or updated. You may be able to update some of your Raeward Fresh Online details on our website. To otherwise access, correct or update information we hold about you please contact our Customer Support Centre on 0800 694 962. We will rely on the information that you have provided us so please ensure that information is accurate and kept up-to-date. Your personal information will be held by Foodstuffs (N.Z) Limited or Foodstuffs North Island Limited at Roma Road, Auckland 1440, at Foodstuffs South Limited at Main North Road in Christchurch, and/or by one or more of Foodstuffs’ trusted data service providers.
back to top
Latest update: 14 May 2018